Client Onboarding Executive- Graduate level
Company Background: LMAX Global is an FCA regulated Broker for FX and part of the LMAX Exchange Group. LMAX Global offers brokers and professional traders the ability to trade on the LMAX Exchange central limit order book, offering tighter spreads on streaming firm liquidity from top tier banks and proprietary trading firms.
LMAX Global offers talented individuals a challenging, innovative and rewarding work environment where you can make a difference.
About the Role:
Become a key member of the Client Onboarding team, by being the first point of contact for clients & sales people and ensuring a smooth and efficient onboarding process of different types of clients.
- Conduct full KYC/AML checks on all new individual and corporate clients in accordance with internal procedures and regulatory requirements
- Understand different structures of corporate clients and be able to onboard them quickly and efficiently working closely with Compliance department where needed
- Be the first point of contact for clients, the sales team and other internal teams in relation to account opening queries
- Conduct investigations of potential clients utilising all available internal/external systems in order to identify possible PEPs or Sanctioned Individuals for KYC and risk purposes
- Liaise with various departments; especially Broker Operations/Client Services, Sales and Compliance regarding client setups and to ensure they have a clear understanding of our requirements
- Ensure accurate KYC/AML information is recorded for risk management purposes
- Assist with ongoing maintenance of client information and documentation, keeping all databases up-to-date and ensuring information is accurate
- Understand and anticipate the needs and expectations of the clients – offering new ideas to the team manager to enhance the client onboarding experience
- Feedback reoccurring client issues to the team manager and relevant internal departments, where applicable
- Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of the LMAX Global client on-boarding experience
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Business Fluency in written and verbal English.
- Diligence and attention to detail while working in a fast paced environment.
- Performance driven and results orientated with a strong bias for action and outcome. Strong problem solver.
- Confident and proactive in communicating with people at all levels and working as part of the team.
- Reliable and willing to work antisocial hours in order to meet client requirements, solve their problems and thus encourage future business.
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office applications.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Previous KYC/Onboarding experience.
- Additional languages advantageous.
- Understanding of FX & CFDs.
- Experience in and knowledge of the financial sector.