Client Operations - Entry Level
About the Role:
Client Services / Broker Operations Executive will provide client and operational support across all client groups whilst working collaboratively with the business. The role is very varied and exploits different skillsets, including front and back office responsibilities.
- Being the first point of contact for LMAX Global clients and acting as an ambassador for the company servicing clients across different trading platforms.
- Providing client support at all levels, dealing quickly and efficiently with enquiries or complaints by phone, post, email and live chat.
- Carrying out administrative back-office tasks that are in line with client account management and support, which includes running reports, account statements, dealing with ad-hoc external client and internal requests.
- Dealing with client payment processes and queries (training provided)
- Providing technical (API) client support to our clients (training provided)
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Business Fluency in written and verbal English.
- Effective relationship builder and influencer.
- Pragmatic and flexible with ability to handle ambiguity and remain focused.
- Confident and proactive in communicating with people at all levels and a good team player
- Performance driven and results orientated with a strong bias for action and outcome.
- Strong problem solver.
- Can handle large workloads and remain calm and productive in stressful situations
- Reliable and willing to work antisocial hours in order to meet client requirements, solve their problems and thus encourage future business.
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Previous client facing experience
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Additional languages advantageous.
- Understanding of FX & CFDs.
- Experience in and knowledge of the financial sector.
- Experience using MT4 trading software.