An opportunity has arisen within one of the fastest growing fintech’s in the UK with the creation of a brand-new business unit. As a Corporate FX Sales Executive, you will work directly with the business head in the development and growth of this initiative. The role will exploit different skillsets and involves working with C-suite and treasury functions of corporates to improve their experiences with Deliverable FX.
· Support the Head of Deliverable FX in developing the Sales strategy.
· Achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
· Independently and pro-actively managing leads through the whole sales process.
· Generation of new leads through research and cold calling.
· Post sales relationship management for onboarded clients.
· Autonomously identifying new opportunities and presenting to senior management.
· Conducting and assisting in the operational processes associated with FX transactions.
· Becoming a domain expert in Deliverable FX.
Essential Skills / Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Performance driven, results orientated and able to think with entrepreneurial mindset.
· A demonstrable interest in financial markets and FX.
· Confident and proactive in communicating with people at all levels and working as part of the team.
· Effective relationship builder and influencer.
· Excellent time and process management skills.
· Excellent proficiency in MS Office applications.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
· An existing network of corporates and HNWs performing high value FX transactions.
· Additional languages advantageous.
· Knowledge of foreign exchange markets and products including spot, forwards, swaps and options.
· Previous work experience in financial markets.