Client Service/Broker Operations Executive
Client Services / Broker Operations Executive will provide client and operational support across all client groups whilst working collaboratively with the business. The role is very varied and exploits different skillsets, including front and back office responsibilities.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Being the first point of contact for LMAX Global clients and acting as an ambassador for the company servicing clients across different trading platforms.
- Providing client support at all levels, dealing quickly and efficiently with enquiries or complaints by phone, post, email and live chat.
- Carrying out administrative back-office tasks that are in line with client account management and support, which includes running reports, account statements, dealing with ad-hoc external client and internal requests.
- Perform the role of a trader, processing client trades over the telephone
- Assist clients with an understanding of their trade executions with an in-depth analysis
- Client account management – includes opening an account, documents chase up, dealing with trading queries, following up on clients’ payment and trading activities
- Carry out basic Payments tasks, such as fund transfers to and from MT4 and inter account transfers, bank deposits and withdrawals, verifying client bank accounts, raising payment tickets
- Understanding of CFD dividends & FX Swaps to assist clients with their queries
- Support the Sales team where necessary
- Support Introducing Brokers and their clients
- Work to weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives and targets
- Follow internal policies and adhere to regulatory requirements
- Championing swift and effective service that increases opportunities and revenue
- Remain professional at all times
- Ensure that more complex client issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner
- Understand and anticipate the needs and expectations of the clients
- Liaise with the team in Asia, providing support where necessary
- Work closely with the Treasury department regarding any payment queries of funds in and out
- Understand the high-level functioning of MT4 platform and its relation to LMAX servers; raise any issues with the relevant people – Risk and MT4 team
- Work closely with the Client Onboarding team
- Assist clients with the setup of demo accounts
- Creation and upload of rate cards to implement different commission structures
- Identify client leads and assign the relevant sales person
- Work with the Risk department in offering clients higher leverage or additional accounts
- Feedback reoccurring client issues to the Supervisor and relevant internal departments, where applicable
- Update all databases and ensure client information is accurate
- Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of the LMAX Global client experience
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Business Fluency in written and verbal English
- Effective relationship builder and influencer.
- Pragmatic and flexible with ability to handle ambiguity and remain focused.
- Confident and proactive in communicating with people at all levels and a good team player
- Performance driven and results orientated with a strong bias for action and outcome. Strong problem solver.
- Can handle large workloads and remain calm and productive in stressful situations
- Reliable and willing to work antisocial hours in order to meet client requirements, solve their problems and thus encourage future business.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Previous client facing experience
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Additional languages advantageous.
- Understanding of FX & CFDs.
- Experience in and knowledge of the financial sector.
- Experience using MT4 or MT5 trading software.