HR Operations Manager
LMAX Group is looking for a professional CIPD qualified individual that is passionate about all aspects of HR and recognised that people are our most important asset and work with us to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace. You will be joining the business at an exciting period of growth, and you will be integral part of our success. The position will suit an individual that has broad knowledge across the different aspects of HR and that can demonstrate a strong customer focus, specifically building and maintaining excellent relationships
- Responsible for the delivery of operational HR services throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Work with Global Head of HR to identify operational risk and priorities and ensure practices are put in place.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Manage the recruitment process and selection process.
- Manage benefits administration and payroll activities.
- Manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Focus on continuous improvement, identifying any process inefficiencies to improve service delivery of HR services.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Proven HR generalist experience of 3 years is expected.
Exceptional organisational and communication skills is required together with proven leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of employment legislation.
- Provide expert advice and guidance with regards to all HR policies and processes.
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation and strong employee relations experience.
- Manager with good influencing skills and experience building strong collaborative working relationships.
- Experience of the entire employee lifecycle.
- Experienced in developing and supporting line managers through change.
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy is crucial.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team.