Junior Client Services and Onboarding Executive
About the Role:
Become a key member of the Broker Operations team, by being the first point of contact for clients & sales and ensuring a smooth and efficient onboarding process of different types of clients and provide client support.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct full KYC/AML checks on all new retail clients in accordance with internal procedures and regulatory requirements
- Be the first point of contact for clients, the sales team and other internal teams in relation to account opening queries
- Ensure accurate KYC/AML information is recorded for risk management purposes
- Assist with ongoing maintenance of client information and documentation, keeping all databases up-to-date and ensuring information is accurate
- Understand and anticipate the needs and expectations of the clients – offering new ideas to the team manager to enhance the client services and onboarding experience
- Feedback reoccurring client issues to the team manager and relevant internal departments, where applicable
- Communicate and liaise with client to provide client support
- Provide ad-hoc support to the team manager
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Business Fluency in written English & Chinese
- Fluent speaking English and Mandarin
- Diligence and attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
- Performance driven and results orientated with a strong bias for action and outcome.
- Confident and proactive in communicating with people at all levels and working as part of the team
- Reliable and willing to go the extra mile in order to meet client requirements, solve their problems and thus encourage future business
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office applications
- Strong problem solver and Team player
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Previous KYC/Onboarding experience.
- Additional languages advantageous.
- Understanding of FX & CFDs.
- Experience in and knowledge of the financial sector.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel