Service and Process Manager
LMAX is looking for a Service and Process Manager to join our highly skilled Technology Team. This is not an ordinary Technology team, as we use a combination of Kanban, Agile and DevOps methodologies to manage the diverse needs of the organisation. This leads to varied work and a strong knowledge transfer among members of the team.
This role is required due to the increasing workload around general day to day administration of operational related services and will cover a few areas across technology, operations and product, specifically within LMAX Digital. You will get exposure to all aspects of the business, but some technical knowledge specifically around blockchain technology will be essential. This role is required to provide more consistency and detail in the way we deliver, manage and report on the services we provide internally and externally.
You will be a Technical Account Manager for Technology so you will be translating software releases notes and communicating with engineers to simplify releases into understandable business language.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage service reviews with LMAX Digital, set-up, minute meetings and action management
- Produce statistics and reports in line with various Digital related service agreements
- Evaluate internal operational procedures and implementation and adherence
- Run service reviews with external suppliers and record and manage actions
- Create and maintain service descriptions and associated documentation
- Own the incident and change management processes with regular testing where applicable
- Manage early warning systems and alerts for services
- Own internal audit function for LMAX Digital
- Continually monitor KPI’s
- Creating MI on operational aspects of the business
- Manage the ticketing system and processes within
- Align the department with ITIL based methods
- Ensure documentation is of a high standard and current
- Produce statistics on productivity and efficiency
- Audit the department, including scheduled reviews and testing of processes
- Implement testing elements of the BCP
- Work closely with all departments in Technology and Operations
- Carry out audits on processes implementation
- An understanding of blockchain technology
- Solid understanding of Office365 suite
- Working knowledge of ITSM ticketing systems
- Ability to produce visual representations of data
- Stakeholder management including service escalations
- Well organised, ability to run and manage meetings
- Experience with asset databases and configuration management
- Knowledge of ITIL or ITIL certification
- Technical certifications or experience with ISO accreditations (27001, 22301:2019) and/or SOC1, 2.
- Organizational capabilities, such as time management and prioritization skills
- Experience with service life-cycle management
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Incident manager role experience
- Change manager role experience
- Working knowledge of project methodologies
- Understanding of Crypto exchanges and trading systems