Error! something went wrong
Broker Operations Analyst - LMAX Digital
Main Duties and Responsibilities
LMAX Digital Broker Operations:
- Act as an ambassador for LMAX Digital.
- Dealing with client enquiries via telephone, email and messaging systems like Slack.
- Managing, prioritising and escalating client requests and challenges.
- Providing basic technical support to clients and escalating to appropriate channels as required.
- Distributing client reporting on a daily and ad-hoc basis.
- Executing daily reconciliations and settlement reporting.
- Managing daily settlement requests and third-party settlement platforms.
- Developing and distributing management reporting for LMAX Digital.
- Monitoring and making recommendations on LMAX Digital inventory.
- Understanding and anticipating the clients needs and expectations, offering ideas and solutions to improve the overall client experience.
- Working on Ad-hoc projects involving but not limited to, client product offerings, client onboarding and KYC, internal back office systems and process improvement initiatives.
- Identifying new leads and raising them to the relevant person.
- Liaising closely with various internal teams including LMAX Global, Sales, IT/Development, Compliance, Treasury and Finance.
- Maintaining Operational documentation including process & procedure documents, legal documents and corporate presentations.
- Working towards becoming a subject matter expert in Digital Assets.
- Must be open to working in shift patterns.
- Providing information to inbound prospective clients about the product offering.
- Creating Live and Demo trading accounts as required.
- Providing training to clients on how to use the deliverable FX platform.
- Executing trade instructions from clients over the telephone.
- Executing conversion requests made within the LMAX Group.
- Performing inventory management analysis and working with treasury to move funds to support delivery requirements.
- Perform daily settlements with clients.
- Ensuring that the FX hedging tools are operating as expected and flatten residual exposures as they occur.
- Distributing daily KPIs and performance analysis