Senior Broker Operations Analyst - LMAX Digital
To provide a best-in-class front line support service to all LMAX Digital clients as well as complete daily processes and reporting. The role also has scope to take on individual product and operational projects.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as an ambassador for LMAX Digital.
- Dealing with client enquiries via telephone, email and messaging systems like Slack.
- Managing, prioritising and escalating client requests and challenges.
- Mentor team members and drive continuous improvement of our team’s ways of working.
- Executing daily reconciliations and settlement reporting.
- Managing daily settlement requests and third-party settlement platforms.
- Developing and distributing management reporting for LMAX Digital.
- Monitoring and making recommendations on LMAX Digital inventory.
- Understanding and anticipating the clients needs and expectations, offering ideas and solutions to improve the overall client experience.
- Working on Ad-hoc projects involving but not limited to, client product offerings, client onboarding and KYC, internal back office systems and process improvement initiatives.
- Coordinate between several departments to resolve problems and ensure day to day efficiency in operations.
- Maintaining Operational documentation including process & procedure documents, legal documents, and corporate presentations.
- Working towards becoming a subject matter expert in Digital Assets.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Passionate about delivering a phenomenal Customer Experience. Must possess previous customer support experience in a role with direct contact with customers.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within FX or Digital Assets.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Business fluency in written and verbal English.
- Strong multitasking ability and attention to detail.
- Must be able to act independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong ability to work and adapt to new ideas and challenges.
- Comfortable to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Highly motivated with a strong positive outlook.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Experience in an Exchange environment.
- Understanding of FX and CFDs.
- Strong knowledge of Deliverable products, specifically cryptocurrencies.
- Some degree of knowledge/understanding python would be an advantage.
- Excellent at providing innovative ideas and following through on implementation.