Error! something went wrong
Broker Operations Analyst - LMAX Digital
About the role:
To provide a best-in-class front line support service to all LMAX Digital and DFX clients as well as complete daily processes and reporting. The role also has scope to take on individual product and operational projects.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Digital Broker Operations:
- Act as an ambassador for LMAX Digital.
- Dealing with client enquiries via telephone, email and messaging systems like Slack.
- Managing, prioritising and escalating client requests and challenges.
- Providing basic technical support to clients and escalating to appropriate channels as required.
- Distributing client reporting on a daily and ad-hoc basis.
- Executing daily reconciliations and settlement reporting.
- Managing daily settlement requests and third-party settlement platforms.
- Developing and distributing management reporting for LMAX Digital.
- Monitoring and making recommendations on LMAX Digital inventory.
- Understanding and anticipating the clients needs and expectations, offering ideas and solutions to improve the overall client experience.
- Working on Ad-hoc projects involving but not limited to, client product offerings, client onboarding and KYC, internal back office systems and process improvement initiatives.
- Identifying new leads and raising them to the relevant person.
- Liaising closely with various internal teams including LMAX Global, Sales, IT/Development, Compliance, Treasury and Finance.
- Maintaining Operational documentation including process & procedure documents, legal documents and corporate presentations.
- Working towards becoming a subject matter expert in Digital Assets.
- Providing information to inbound prospective clients about the product offering.
- Creating Live and Demo trading accounts as required.
- Providing training to clients on how to use the deliverable FX platform.
- Executing trade instructions from clients over the telephone.
- Executing conversion requests made within the LMAX Group.
- Performing inventory management analysis and working with treasury to move funds to support delivery requirements.
- Perform daily settlements with clients.
- Ensuring that the FX hedging tools are operating as expected and flatten residual exposures as they occur.
- Distributing daily KPIs and performance analysis
Essential Skills / Experience:
- A Driven and entrepreneurial individual who is looking to build a career at one of the market leaders in FX & Digital Assets Trading.
- Someone with experience in, or knowledge of the Financial Sector / Digital Assets economy.
- A person able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex concepts to customers in a positive manner
- You have first class written and verbal communication skills
- And excellent organisational and forward planning skills
- An Individual with the ability to understand complex financial products
- You relish the opportunity to provide input into processes and procedures
- Everything you do you approach with enthusiasm and an interest to understand the details behind the process.
- You are proficient at using Microsoft Excel and willing to learn new programming languages
- Flexibility to work weekends and shifts as required
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Graduate level qualification
- Experience in an Exchange environment
- Understanding of Blockchain technology and Digital Currencies
- Additional languages