Global Client Relationship Manager
The Client Relationship Manager is responsible for providing quality information, guidance and advice to business stakeholders needs through providing analytical expertise. You are proactive with your own personal development by fostering culture of continuous learning.
The Client Relationship Manager is responsible for:
• Sourcing and onboarding client partners and maintain current clients.
• Work closely with Sales leadership team to explore new business avenues and to secure new clients.
• Collaborate with Marketing team to deliver high quality events, experiences.
• Work across all business areas to build and implement sales processes.
• Be comfortable exploring new ideas and new markets that would benefit LMAX.
• Manage existing vendor/ client relationships and review potential new partners.
• Document knowledge and maintain an up-to-date knowledge base.
• Monitor the partner support inbox and answer to client query almost 24/7.
• Attend external events, expos / affiliate conferences promoting and selling LMAX products.
• Support Sales team with external client meetings by providing data to present to clients.
• Partner with required regional business areas MENA and EMEA to onboard clients.
• Provide accurate and timely revenue tracking and deal pipeline reports and other relevant information to the Head of Sales and Sales coordinator in London.
• Ensure appropriate documentation related to KYC/AML from the client and ensure all aspects of client records and documentation are completed and updated.
• Proactive on relevant social media platforms promoting LMAX products and services.
• Support Sales leadership team with the account opening process and account setup process.
• Must have minimum of 3 years’ experience working within the field.
• Good communication skills.
• Experience using Metaquote, MT4, MT5, Salesforce, Sales CRM
• Understand financial legal and compliance requirements.
• Able to work at pace and owns the performance management of a team.
• You are proactive and able to deliver on complex problems.
• Fluent in English and ideally speaks another language such as Arabic, Spanish.