Exchange Operations Analyst
About the Role:
This position will see you working within the London Exchange Operations team and deal with all Exchange related tasks from monitoring LMAX markets to onboarding and supporting Exchange members and clients.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
· Managing Exchange Members, Liquidity Providers, Prime Brokers, Central Counterparties, post-trade vendors and market data vendors to ensure the smooth daily operation of the Exchange. Exchange members include global top tier banks, HFTs, hedge-funds and institutional clients.
· Provide Operational and Technical support to Exchange members, third parties and clients involving FIX & API onboarding and integration, network, account, and trade flow setups.
· Responsible for managing the technical onboarding of new and existing Exchange members and clients, ensuring optimal setups for Exchange members using the features available on the platform.
· Monitor Member Credit Limits and liaise with Banks and Prime Brokers for credit limit administration.
· Maintain and monitor the markets and the operation of the Exchange.
· Investigate and resolve pricing and trade queries/breaks and perform trade reconciliations throughout the day.
· Internal and External setup of New Exchanges and Trading Venues
· Manage, prioritise, and escalate defects raised by members/third parties with the development team to meet member needs, while managing member expectations and deadlines
· Maintain Operational and Technical documentation including API documentation, process documents and instrument and market information documents.
· Work closely with the Sales and Liquidity teams to understand and support client requirements.
· Build relationships with Exchange Members’ technical support and onboarding teams.
· Liaising closely with various internal teams including Sales, IT/Development, Compliance, Liquidity and Finance
· Train other team members and maintain training plans.
· Shift work to cover and overlap London and New York time zones, including weekend on-call shifts.