Communications Manager is a newly created role to focus on building the LMAX Group profile and drive brand engagement through communications with a focus on PR, content and maximising social media channels, as well as to manage execution of digital communications campaigns and reporting (incl. PPC, SEO). This experienced communications professional will help tell the story of our firm. As well as supporting our Global Head of Corporate Communications with communications strategy and content, the person in this role will be the lead resource for social media strategy, distributing a range of content to key stakeholder audiences.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
General Corporate Communications:
- Collaborate with our communications team on long-term editorial calendars.
- Support copywriting/editing of content for external publication
- Manage assets for branding – logos / speakers bio & photos
- Event speaker prep notes and key messaging
- Content creation and syndication experience – ideally from a FS background
- Help identify new outlets where we can tell our story.
- Create news-style articles and blogs for the LMAX Group website on industry developments, key issues or initiatives.
- Development and performance insight of all marketing activity and target KPIs through data collection and analysis
- Generally, pitch in on communications matters that require writing, editing or posting/emailing content.
- Provide strategic PR support for specific issues and campaigns
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to implement the external communications strategy as a whole.
Social & Digital Media:
- Social cards & audiograms
- Ownership of social media communication strategy and execution- help schedule, edit and post multimedia content including podcasts and short videos
- Work closely with the Global Head of Corporate Communications to leverage social media to help build the Group’s profile and brand awareness
- Reporting on execution of social media activity, sponsored and organic
- Development and management of PR agency including digital campaigns (PPC, SEO)
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Min.5 years’ experience in communications at a top tier Communications agency or B2B financial services firm
- Proficient in copy writing and excellent writing skills
- Knowledge and experience in the crypto industry is a big plus
- B2B Social media expertise and experience and knowledge with tools for content management, automation and reporting
- Familiarity with email marketing and web analytics
- Passion and enthusiasm for the potential of social media to shape and enhance corporate communications
- Highly organised, pro-active individual, who wants to build in integrated communications
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Highly driven and delivery oriented, creative, innovative and proactive
- Team player and good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, MS Excel
- Ability to balance multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic environment