An opportunity has arisen within one of the fastest growing fintech’s in the UK with the creation of a brand-new business unit. As a Corporate FX Sales Executive, you will work directly with the business head in the development and growth of this initiative. The role will exploit different skillsets and involves working with C-suite and treasury functions of corporates to improve their experiences with Deliverable FX.
- Support the Head of Deliverable FX in developing the Sales strategy.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- Independently and pro-actively managing leads through the whole sales process.
- Generation of new leads through research and cold calling.
- Post sales relationship management for onboarded clients.
- Autonomously identifying new opportunities and presenting to senior management.
- Conducting and assisting in the operational processes associated with FX transactions.
- Becoming a domain expert in Deliverable FX.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Performance driven, results orientated and able to think with entrepreneurial mindset.
- A demonstrable interest in financial markets and FX.
- Confident and proactive in communicating with people at all levels and working as part of the team.
- Effective relationship builder and influencer.
- Excellent time and process management skills.
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office applications.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- An existing network of corporates and HNWs performing high value FX transactions.
- Additional languages advantageous.
- Knowledge of foreign exchange markets and products including spot, forwards, swaps and options.
- Previous work experience in financial markets.